This status is granted to organisations in the UK who may need to employ someone from outside the EEA to work for them in the UK. This includes unpaid work if the organisation runs a charity.
To be eligible -
- you can’t have unspent criminal convictions for immigration offences or certain other crimes e.g. fraud or money laundering
- you can’t have any history of failing to carry out your sponsorship duties
- You’ll need appropriate systems in place to monitor sponsored employees
- You need to provide at least 4 documents - unless:
- you’re a public body recognised by the UK government, e.g. a local authority
- you’re a company listed on the London Stock Exchange Main Market
- The documents must be the originals or certified copies.
Visa fee Small or charitable sponsors
Visa fee large sponsors
Handling fee renewal application
Handling fee initial application
Please note our handling fees are inclusive of VAT. Visa fees are advisory and you will need to pay them directly to UK immigration office.