Residence Permit


This visa is for applicants who extend their EEA permit to continue to live in the UK with their EEA national family member.


To be eligible -

  1. You and your EEA national family member must be in the UK already
  2. Your EEA national family member must either:
  • be a ‘qualified person’ (working, looking for work, self-employed, studying or self-sufficient)
  • have a permanent right of residence

       3. You must be the EEA citizen’s spouse or civil partner, or related to them (or their 

            spouse or civil partner) as their:

  • child or grandchild under 21 years old, or dependent child or grandchild of any age
  • dependent parent or grandparent
Visa fees

Visa fee
Handling fee

Please note our handling fees are inclusive of VAT. Visa fees are advisory and you will need to pay them directly to UK immigration office.